Thursday, December 20, 2012

Final's Haze

mi vida amazing 035 mi vida amazing 079 IMG_0952 mi vida amazing 037 IMG_0959 IMG_0991 fam hod 001 mi vida amazing 123 IMG_0994 mi vida amazing 129 mi vida amazing 136 IMG_1003




Yes, it is finals week, and I am trying to not freak out. Enough of school. This is a morning post so I am extremely tired. Today is a minimum day and I don't have a first period. PRAISE THE LORD! Amanda and I are going to Green Bliss today :) A vegetarian cusine :) even though I am a pescetarian, I pretty much qualify as a vegetarian most of the time because I don't eat fish that often. Often meaning, when we go out for sushi. All of my running buddies have gotten faster and I am so proud of them. Just last Thursday when I finished and waited, they all came 3 minutes later running in a single file line, I honestly wanted to cry, it was beautiful. Thanks for not giving up on me!As for what I am wearing, honestly I don't think ya'll would be interested, my one reader LOL, some weird dress from T.J. Maxx, and a Billionaire's Boy's Club Beanie, only because I love Pharrell Williams. In the Polariod, H&M blazer, Merona striped shirt, and thrifted jeans. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. However, Clarke's response on learning of the proposal was to dump the document in the BBC's inbox Tobacco Shop, and before it had been read the whole idea was up in smoke Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Lancashire's Jim Cumbes - another man copied in on the Delhi minutes - reacted to that move by resigning as chairman of the county chief executives, stating that his colleagues had been gripped by "panic and paranoia".

    ReplyDelete