Monday, December 17, 2012

And I promised Everyday


IMG_0662 IMG_0590 IMG_0659 IMG_0655


                              As for posting everyday, I lied. I've been busy. Well, more like I don't have a personal photographer. As for the whole stylish outfits, I'm sorry. I guess I've started a running club. So Asra, Heidi, Finex, and my little sister, run together now. Heidi and Asra are more permanent, Finex comes as she pleases. We are all trying to get back into shape, I love it. I love seeing everyone improve day by day, it's such a great feeling. Today, I woke up at 8:35, brushed my teeth and ran to school (walked really fast), and forgot to bring my art project.I was one hot ass mess, so I must dress nicer tomorrow and I will take a picture okay ! But we had a representative from Academy of Art, meaning, I was saved. YAY. Academy of Art seems like a nice school but Parsons is more compelling. Amanda is back, and I get to decorate her christmas tree! That means there will be definite pictures and Polariods! I'm thinking about getting her the cambridge satchel company oxblood bag, it's to die for. As I get more in shape, I really want to get a leather mini-skirt from piperlime, and hay it's vegan too :)

1 comment:

  1. Clarke clearly intends the same to happen again, and in taking his attack not only to Modi but to IMG Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, the event management company that is "alleged" to have facilitated the Delhi meeting (as if such a meeting is a crime) Marlboro Cigarettes, it is as if he believes that righteous indignation alone will carry the day. But what he fails to accept - because he surely isn't blind to the reality of the situation - is that this issue simply will not go away. It will keep returning to the table, again and again, in whatever form it requires for change to be allowed to take place.

    ReplyDelete